ONE-FOUR VOICES WITH FIXED MEDIA
A text-sound piece for 1-4 Voices and Fixed Media. A setting of the poem by the artist, created using
sound transformations and word-painting of just the composer's voice.
IAWM (International Alliance for Women in Music)
Pauline Oliveros Prize for Electroacoustic Media 2014
Honorary Mention for Not Missing You.
"Not Missing You has a very delicate atmosphere, well sustained and a good mix of wonderful textures" -
PROF SIMON EMMERSON
"It's as beautiful to look at as it is to hear"
AARON KEEBAUGH - BOSTON CLASSICAL REVIEW
- Tilde New Music Festival, Melbourne, Australia 2015
- Boston New Music Initiative - Pickman Hall, Massachusetts 2014
- GLEAM Festival - Glasgow Electronic and Audiovisual Media Festival 2014
- International Festival for Artistic Innovation - Leeds College of Music 2014
- INTIME - Coventry University 2013
- SMAC/SMC The Royal College of Music, Stockholm
- Noises of Art - Aberystwyth University and The Courthauld Institute of Art (Sept 2013)
- Anglia Ruskin University - Light and Sharpness Concert - 2013
- The Carnelian Exhibition, Cambridge 2013
- Understanding Visual Music 2013 - Buenos Aires - National University of Tres de Febrero